Hope everyone had a spooky Halloween and a safe Bonfire Night. This past week I’ve been hard at work converting my designs and artwork for the new products that are available at my Redbubble store. It only feels like yesterday that they introduced duvets and now they have mugs and device skins!
For the moment there is only one size of mug (standard 11oz) but in the not so distant future, travel mugs and a taller 12oz mug will be joining them.
Next up are the device skins. I’m loving the huge selection of devices which are already available for these; Macbook, laptop, iPhone and even Samsung Galaxy skins. A lot of my traditional artwork is sadly not big enough to fit the laptop skins but I do have a lot of my patterns and vector illustrations available. Also, all of my phone case designs are now available as a skin, and all just in time for Christmas.
You can find a list of the mugs and laptop skins I’ve featured in this post below, but if you can’t wait and want to see the full range you can by visiting my Redbubble store.
- Festive Polar Bear Mug – £10
- Emperor Penguin Chick Mug – £10
- Carrot-nosed Snowman Mug – £10
- Knee Deep in the White Stuff Cat Art Mug – £10
- Smiling White Daisies Laptop Skin – £19.49
- Orange Tabby Hipster Cat Laptop Skin – £19.49
- A Crowd of Pensive Penguins Laptop Skin – £19.49
- Siamese Cat Mom Laptop Skin – £19.49