Whether you're just dropping by to say hi, or enquiring about artwork & commissions, I'm always happy to hear from you.
You can always reach me via social media, email, or by using the form on this page.
I always aim to respond within 48-72 hours.
If you are enquiring about a custom piece of artwork / illustration. Please take a few minutes to read through this list of most asked questions that I’ve received from customers. Some of your questions may have already been answered. Thank you!
Q: What size of painting / illustration do you paint?
A: My most popular size of custom illustration is 5 x 5 inches with a half inch border (6 inches in total). I also paint ACEO art cards which are 2.5 x 3.5 inches. I consider myself a small format illustrator so my work is, at max,around 12 inches on the longest side, although, I do tend to keep to sizes of 8″ and below.
Q: How much do you charge?
A: Prices vary depending on size and style. Below is a list price for artwork done in my popular whimsical art style.
- £14 (and up) — ACEO art cards (2.5 x 3.5″)
- £25 (and up) — 5 x 5 inch illustration on paper with half inch border
- £35 (and up) — 6 x 6 inch illustration on paper with half inch border
- £45 (and up) — 8 x 6 inch illustration on paper with half inch border
- £60 (and up) — 8 x 8 inch illustration on paper with half inch border
- £75 (and up) — 10 x 8 inch illustration on paper with half inch border
- Postage & Packing — Paintings are shipped via Royal Mail. Prices vary depending on the value of the painting & your location.
95% of the time you will only pay the minimum prices shown above. Sometimes however the price will increase slightly if there is a large amount of detail (for example: upwards of 3 animals, lots of fine detail like grass or flowers). In cases such as this, the increase in price will reflect the extra time needed to complete your painting.
Q: How long does it take?
A: Please allow 5-14 days for completion of your custom illustration as I often have a few projects lined up and on the go at the same time. I always give a rough estimated date of completion.
Q: How do I pay?
A: At present I can only accept payments via PayPal. You will be sent an invoice via email upon completion and a small deposit of 25% is required before work commences for first time customers. You can, however, choose to pay the whole invoice upfront.