Whether you're just dropping by to say hi, or enquiring about artwork & commissions, I'm always happy to hear from you.
You can always reach me via social media, email, or by using the form on this page.
I always aim to respond within 48-72 hours.
If you are enquiring about a custom piece of artwork / illustration. Please take a few minutes to read through this list of most asked questions that I’ve received from customers. Some of your questions may have already been answered. Thank you!
Q: What size of painting / illustration do you paint?
A: My most popular size of custom illustration is 5 x 5 inches with a half inch border (6 inches in total). I also paint ACEO art cards which are 2.5 x 3.5 inches. I consider myself a small format illustrator so my work is, at max,around 12 inches on the longest side, although, I do tend to keep to sizes of 8″ and below.
Q: How much do you charge?
A: Prices vary depending on size and style and reflect the actual time spent painting and other related work, i.e., time spent on sketches. The base prices listed below are for paintings with 1-2 animals done in my whimsical style.
- £18 (and up) — ACEO art cards (2.5 x 3.5″)
- £30 (and up) — 5 x 5 inch illustration on paper with half inch border
- £40 (and up) — 6 x 6 inch illustration on paper with half inch border
- £55 (and up) — 8 x 6 inch illustration on paper with half inch border
- £70 (and up) — 8 x 8 inch illustration on paper with half inch border
- £85 (and up) — 10 x 8 inch illustration on paper with half inch border
- £100 (and up) — 12 x 12 inch illustration on paper with half inch border
- Postage & Packing — Paintings are shipped via Royal Mail. Prices vary depending on the value of the painting & your location.
* prices correct as of May 1st, 2019
PLEASE NOTE that there will be a price increase for commissions with a large amount of detail, like grass & flowers, or more than 2 animals . This increase in price reflects the extra time needed to complete your painting.
Q: How long does it take?
A: Please allow 5-14 days for completion of your custom illustration as I often have a few projects lined up and on the go at the same time. I always give a rough estimated date of completion.
Q: How do I pay?
A: At present I can only accept payments via PayPal. You will be emailed 2 invoices. The first is for a non-refundable 50% deposit which must be paid before I start work on your painting. The second invoice will be for the remainder of the bill and will be emailed to you upon completion. Your artwork will not be shipped until the bill has been paid in full.