To be able to have one of my paintings or designs printed across the entirety of a bag is something I’ve been searching for for whats seems like forever. Well, I’ve finally found the perfect bags at Society6 and I think I am in love with them!
As you can see I’ve already added bags featuring some of my most popular cat paintings. I especially like how my sweet little angel kitty and snoozing tuxedo counting sheep have turned out.
Unfortunately I don’t have many cat paintings that are the right size for adding to the bags. I’ll have to see if I can work something out as most of my paintings have sold so I can’t re-scan them.
It’s not a problem for the moment though as I have plenty of other designs and illustrations which I can use. Designs like my summery ice-cream pattern and Love America design!
For the nature lovers I also have a few designs which have been inspired by flowers, fungi, and trees. I love all three of these designs and the Spotty Fungi pattern is a hit with my mum.
I hope you like this small selection of tote bags which I’ve already posted for sale. Below you can find a full list of all the bags featured above, prices, and links.
There are also several other bag designs and a bunch of other cool products featuring my artwork including mugs, phone cases, and framed prints in my Society6 store.
- Guardian Angel Tote Bag – from $18.00
- Motherly Love Tote Bag – from $18.00
- Sheep Dreams Tote Bag – from $18.00
- Ice Lollies & Frozen Treats Tote Bag – from $18.00
- Packed to the Brim with Awesome Things Tote Bag – from $18.00
- Love America Tote Bag – from $18.00
- Spotty Fungi Pattern Tote Bag – from $18.00
- Funky Flowers Tote Bag – from $18.00
- Retro Fall Autumnal Trees Tote Bag – from $18.00