This week sees the launch of yet another exciting new product from the nice people at Redbubble and I have to say that I like these a lot! 128 pages to scribble, jot, and note on, and all crammed between a fully printed hardcover. You can even choose to have lined, graph, or blank paper!
I’ve waited for, what seems like, an eternity to be able to have my designs and artwork printed on to a proper hardcover journal but it’s definitely been worth the wait. I have over 80 designs to choose from so far. These include some of my quirky cat illustrations, fun floral patterns, and even pensive penguins. There’s a lot more to come too so keep checking my Redbubble store regularly if you don’t want to miss out.
It’s always fun seeing my creations applied to new products and I think I might just have to get a few of these for myself!
- Pensive Penguin Army Hardcover Journal — £12.95
- Vintage Rabbit Watercolour Sketch Hardcover Journal — £12.95
- Time for Walkies Hardcover Journal — £12.95
- Funky Flowers Hardcover Journal — £12.95
- Searching for Treasure Hardcover Journal — £12.95
- Scared Tuxedo Cat with Toy Duck Hardcover Journal — £12.95
You can view all my Hardcover Journals at Redbubble. Enjoy!